Monday 9 November 2015

A New Blog Segment

Hello everyone!

There has been some serious lags in between my posts and I do apologize and promise to make up for it. I did have a bit of a writer's block on the way.

So now, with some help from a friend and fellow blogger, I was able to develop an idea for a new segment called 'Thoughts through Testimonials'. It's like my last blog segment, 'The Blog Project' which was a series of posts that helped me integrate with blogging. My new segment however, features testimonials from people that I know and I would be reflecting to each statement.

Hope everything was well while I was away. Now, I'm back with some fresh ideas...

With some help, of course.

So the first post for my new segment would be titled 'Looking Deeper at the Contrast of Like and Love'. I am still constructing it and would post as soon as possible.

Stay tuned!

No comments :

Post a Comment