Friday 22 March 2013

Standards


Others would say, "FUCK THE SYSTEM"

I would say, "Shitty Standards".

Yes, I would rather have a faulty system than bullshit standards. I would rather have anarchy than racism, I would rather have war than inequality and I would rather go on than look stupid.

The SYSTEM makes you aware of your stupidity and your inability in being a scholar or anything while STANDARDS make you look stupider, uglier, prettier, smarter or more <insert adjective here>-er.

The system is the one we are obligated to obey. We understand the system, and most of the time we agree and live with it.

But with standards, it's a different story.

Standards give us a choice of obedience... under pressure. And most of the time, it becomes our lifestyle

These days, standards overtake the system. Yes, you are stupid even though you are in good standing. Yes, you are ugly because no one likes you. Yes, you are weird because you are not in our friendship circle. And thank God you left the school because we've been hoping for it ever since we laid our eyes upon you.

The system is just a basis these days. Standards trigger systems, and even thought they are just fucking standards, they become a fucking system.

Standards will always be < the system.

Endnote:
"I left because of the system. I understand and I won't have any hard feelings for it. I just can't accept the fact that standards were always the 99.01% reason of my leaving, failing and etc.: Crappy acknowledgments, Social high-classiness and the number one enemy of all, favoritism. I just wish there would only just be a system.

I am branded a 'kick-out', a 'lazy asshole' and a 'school fugitive' because of standards. But I will always be branded a 'scholar' because of the system.

And I will always stand for the system."

No comments :

Post a Comment