Sunday 31 March 2013

The Blog Project : Give Me Love

This line fits every single aspect of my love life.

To tell you the truth, I do envy couples. I envy them so much that it came to the point I laugh whenever I hear them joke, I worry when I see them crying and I blush pathetically when I see them do "cheesy stuff".

I do look like I'm acting all normal and stuff but it's just what I've felt. I didn't have too much of a childhood to tell you the truth. I've never been given the responsibility that came solely from me.

It's just a matter of experience. I have never experienced having someone special in my life. Someone I could always rely on, someone I feel so confident to be with, and someone who always has time to to be with me.

They seem to look like qualities of a bestfriend or anything, but rest assured, a girlfriend can do better.

No comments :

Post a Comment